Loads of Reqzi and Love. Insha Allah :)

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

i am already 25.

Today marks my 25th birthday and I am just so happy with life for the time being. Hoping that it’ll be better in the future too. Amin.

On the 30th of August, Azman picked me up at KKIA. Twas half past three. And I was goddamn hungry. Luckily I didn’t break my fast on the place. Already had the urge to order that damn foccacia from the stewardess. Hek hek. As Dilla would say, ‘Buat ja muka orang siam dan makan’. If only twas that simple. Hehe. Well, anyway, as we went back to the car and headed to 1 Borneo, he grabbed my hand and pulled the dashboard. To my surprise, there’s this one goodie bag imprinted Diamoney. I opened it, and hihi, there’s a diamond ring! (in my finger size-7). Seronoknya!!!. Walaupun I dont favour jewellery, but he was the first to give me a diamond ring, and that was big for me. I used to be a tomboy, who barely appreciates bling bling, but when someone whom you like, gave you that piece of rock, I don’t know what to say except for SANGAT SUKA.

Then, we went to 1 Borneo, and he gave me another surprise, and that was for our wedding nanti. We break our fast at New York New York and went back to his family’s house. What a great day. Already forgotten the jetlag. Hihi.


p/s: I am not a gold digger. though Dilla already taught be how to be one. J



thank you encik azman. saya akan cuba jadi your best girlfriend ever :)

6 comments:

  1. wow!!! saya pun suke suke sangat!!!! ahaks... anyway!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! same birthday as my bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amad!!! so suwit laaaaaaaa!!! congrats babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hikhik. saya yang ganas trus jadi ladies-ladies. *blushing*. haha. *geli*

    ReplyDelete
  4. amad, awat xcakap besday hang.. :(

    HB btw.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. blek : takpa blexi. :)

    tima kasih still wish bday kat amad :)

    p/s: macam nak p australia ja utk honeymoon :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. sukanya yang bling2 tuh... tapi fiance ku agak tradisi dimana dia tetap nak bagi cincin emas juga ....huhu

    ReplyDelete