Loads of Reqzi and Love. Insha Allah :)

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

J.O.K.E.S

Joke 1

I was in my English Year 5 class when dear Victerley posed me with this one shocking yet hilarious questions. We were talking about Jobelcho going to Papar for the sports event. Suddenly Victerley asked me, “ cigu, kalau c cho menang d papar, dia jadi ketua kampong ka nanti?’. All in the class went berserk. Hahahahahahahaha. Adaka dia fikir macam tu. Menang district level punya competition qualifies you to be a ketua kampong. Haha. Budak murut ni memang super funny


Joke 2

Rendy, our Ratu Pondan, who loves to speak in SEMENANJUNG accent though it sounds a bit bizarre, said something funny when we were crossing a small river on our way to Meligan for MSSZT . “ cigu, tengok sungai tu. Airnya KEBUT”. Fyi, KABUT is the real pronunciation which conveys the meaning air keruh. He thought that all semenanjung words starts and ends with the ‘E’ sound. He totally combined the two accents WELL. Haha. Thumbs up Rendy.


Joke 3

Mr Juseri, my colleague aka my bunda, has this ‘spoonerism’ dilemma. Haha. He calls me ZULHELA (btw my real nama is zulaiha). He calls kak emiza emilia, siti kanapiah as siti karipan, and so the list goes. Suka hati jiran dia ja mau panggil nama orang macam macam. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment