Loads of Reqzi and Love. Insha Allah :)

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Language Matters

Wonder why I’m using Simple Present Tense all way long?? That’s because I’m now, don’t have the mood or the urge of using correct tenses when I’m writing. I totally don’t have the idea or when and how to use Past Tense anymore, or should I say, it deteriorates gradually, ever since I am posted to Sabah!.. Sad, but true.

I don’t remember the rules anymore, and I think I do speak like a m****n if you were to converse in English with me for the time being. Grammarwise, huh, pathetic. FYI, I love to read my friends’ blogs since they are good at it, I mean, writing stuffs that’ll make you envy them and want to be like them. As if they are living a perfect life. But sometimes, it can be a bit annoying, but heck. Who cares. I love reading them. Hik hik.

Dilla’s blog is all about her and hubby Shafiq. Janns about her hectic life and how she’s loving her career as an educator. Aesha’s cute. My bebi besar’s @ Dell, is 100% about her love life + whines + humour. The dlisted tells all about the Hollywood celebrities from A-Z, and it is darn funny. Mine? I guess it’s all about me, and people around me. That’s people in Sipitang , mind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment