Loads of Reqzi and Love. Insha Allah :)

Thursday, May 7, 2009

The New Guy


Met him at the MSSZT( Majlis Sukan Zon Timur). It started of as a joke. Beat was the one who made me realized that there was this one cute guy next door from SK Ulu Bole ( yes the school name is quite absurd, kan? Wtf, saya pun pelik juga, SK Kebawang). Hihi. Somehow, he’s Huda’s coursemate (in USM, well Huda is one of my colleague in Kebawang). I asked Kak N to candid him. All of a sudden, he came near our booth, and Huda made a joke asking him to pose with us, but he replied,” taknak dengan Huda, nak dengan orang yang di tepi tu”. Yes, he’s pointing at me. OMG! I was shocked, but still smiling ear to ear. But I spoiled the moment by running away like a freak after the picture was captured. GREAT JOB kan. At 12 noon, we headed back to Kebawang to send the kids, and straight away to Sipitang, to send the teachers. He managed to send his regards for me through Beat. I went back to Sipitang with a happy faceJ. And oh yes, Huda did give me his number since she knew that I was hoping for it. *grin*


I texted him when I arrived home, must it wasn’t delivered. Sob sob. Pity me. But, at 9 pm, I received a text message from a number I’d been waiting for. Phew! He knew that I’d text him (that what he said). He was such a good guy. I felt as if I was his bestfriend. A month later, he asked whether I was attached to anyone, and of course the answer would be NO. later, he confessed that he had his eye on me since the 1st day of the MSSZT. Yay! We became an item since then.


‘You’re mine now. From this day onwards, I hold full responsibilities of taking care of you’
– 26th February 2009-


We realized that we shared the same passion in sports ( he plays volleyball and football, and I mean he’s really good at it). We met and managed to contact each other via phone only on WEEKENDS. Sob sob. So, Friday excites me the most since I know that he’ll be in Sipitang to see me

‘Dear God,
The only thing I ask of you is to hold him when I’m not around
When I’m much too far away…’
-a7x-






4 comments:

  1. manesnye entri ini...
    bile bley jupe papa baru ni, mama?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet sweet sweet! amad, kad nnti jgn lupe dida eh? hihi :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihi. baeklah

    saya akan jemput kak da dan cik ahmad aki :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cik mama! I hate Sabah bcoz I dun have a boyfren there...so make me have one *wink-wink*

    hahaha...page mu udah anak jiran link kan...

    ReplyDelete