Loads of Reqzi and Love. Insha Allah :)

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

spell BUSY for me.

I'm the cikgu kecemasan for the District level Volleyball Competition where Sipitang, Kuala Penyu ( bf punya hometown ), Papar and Beaufort competes to go to the nest level which is State level. Arrives at the MD court as early as 7 a.m. Kak N and Jus are in charge of the score for both primary and secondary level. but in the end. i have to help them since the players do not 'commit' themselves into serious injuries. only a girl from Papar twisted her ankle, without intention okay, and i have to 'wrap' her feet. my soon to be husband is there too. he's the tukang tulis score, together with my soon to be bro-in-law, as the coach for KP. the game ended with sipitang as the champion for 18p, and Papar for the 18L. for the kids, i'm not sure, tak sedar pulak. btw, it is the same day i am supposed to be the closing emcee for the story telling and action songs competition, also district level in Sk Merintaman. instead of forcing myself to think of what to say, i stick to being ajk kecemasan. what a genius! he he.



*******************************************************

I’m busy. That’s right. And I’m getting darker. Blame the netball and volleyball for making me look like Naomi Campbell now (as if) . haha. I am busy training for the friendly netball match with the teachers from SK Melalia. Luckily, we win 22-5. ha-ha. Hows that for a start. I am the GA/GS for our Zon Timur team. At first, we are nervous like hell and sweating like a pig. But who knows that we manage to beat them with such scores. He-he. Sorry a auntie2 Melalia. After the school hols, I have to be ready for the District Choral Speaking Competition and Spelling Competition too. Aduina. Tiresome ah.


me and kak Maz, laughing





*tak boleh duduk diam2 . panaih

No comments:

Post a Comment